Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Asking About Perming Runes - Fair Warning - Updated 2/17/2009

[:1]The word Perming refers to any one of several supposed method of making duped items permanent, and non poofable.

We do not allow, support nor condone the use of dupes, hacks, cheats, etc and perming falls under this topic as it supports duping.

Any threads asking about how to perm runes, or any other duped item will be deleted on sight, no questions asked, no PM's or questions answered either. Duping is cheating and that is not supported here, so let me paraphrase part of what Shaperla said:


Quote:




Let me clarify this again. Its not particularly difficult, but I seem to be coming across many of you who are unable to grasp this.

Take your dupes, and sell them to Charsi.

Take your "might not be legit" items, and sell them to Charsi.

Take your "I permed this myself" items, and sell them to Charsi.






If I see a thread asking how to perm a rune or duped item, I will delete it.

If I see a thread asking if a particular perming method works, I will delete it.

If I see a thread asking what perming means, I will lock the thread on sight and leave a link to this one.

Any questions? Send a PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment