Thursday, April 19, 2012

Question about all the abbreviations

Hello everybody,

I know that my question will sound really stupid for most of you but is there any list that explains all the abbreviations used for all things in the game? As a new player runing around this forum and bnet I found so many abbreviations that I have no idea what they mean

Thanks in advance!|||Little bit of a search and I found this.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=538888

Not sure if it is 100% accurate or up to date, but it should help you understand the major ones.|||Quote:








Little bit of a search and I found this.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=538888

Not sure if it is 100% accurate or up to date, but it should help you understand the major ones.






Thank you! And strange I searched with keyword "abbreviation" and there was nothing in the results.|||Quote:








Thank you! And strange I searched with keyword "abbreviation" and there was nothing in the results.




No problem. I used google.

Search Terms:

abbreviations site:diablo.incgamers.com

Link was the 4th one to come up.

Note the "site:" with this tag you can search only the site you want not all sites.|||Quote:








No problem. I used google.

Search Terms:

abbreviations site:diablo.incgamers.com

Link was the 4th one to come up.

Note the "site:" with this tag you can search only the site you want not all sites.






And I used the build-in forum search. Could be a problem with it or something overlooked on my side. Whatever...

Thanks for the explanation how to search :)|||Does anyone ever read the stickies???

No comments:

Post a Comment