Thursday, April 19, 2012

Iron Maiden..

I'm not really a newcomer but I thougth this might be the right place to ask =). In about every guide for CS clearing Light Sorc they suggest Infinity on a low damage weapon because of Iron Maiden, but tbh I've never seen it been cast in CS while playing on Bnet. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance

*Uppis|||It was removed|||It was removed from the oblivion knights in patch 1.13, most guides are of course still from earlier patches and thus mention it since it was a fairly large issue.|||This is what I thougth but wanted confirmation, thanks

*Uppis|||The OKs seem to cast a fake decrepify instead now which just looks like it, but actually does nothing. They can still cast the regular decrep, however.|||This is great news! So if I'm hearing this right, it means that Oblivion Knights no longer cast Iron Maiden at all? If so, I'm liking the WW Barb again :)|||I already have a complete, self-found IK set at hand, for exactly that purpose: Clearing out the CS+Diablo by hand... and again... and again... and again .|||Awesome. Thanks for the clarification krischan, and excellent question Uppis.

No comments:

Post a Comment