Thursday, April 19, 2012

Newbie Question on Stat/Skill Reset

Hello,

I'm currently thinking about resetting the stats/skills on my character (through Akara, or maybe through essence cubing).

My question is, do I lose any of the quest stat/skill bonuses that I have received like the extra skill points from Izual, the extra HP from the Jade statue quest, the extra stat points from the Lam Esen quest or the extra Resists from Anya? Or will they be added to the skill/stat points that I will be getting back?



Thanks for any help.|||No, you won't lose any skill or stat points and the life bonus isn't affected as well. At least I haven't heard of that yet.|||You don't lose any points, they're all still there. I was level 73 when I did it and I had 79 available or something|||Without starting a new thread...how do the essences work in getting another reset? Do you just transmute the 3 and get a reset?|||It's actually four essences. The cube produces a Token of Absolution from a set of four. Right-clicking it will reset stats and skills then, probably after a confirmation, just as with the quest reward. I have never needed a token so far, however.|||IIRC there is no confirmation, you use token like potion - just right click and its done.|||Thanks for the info guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment