Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for fellow pali's

Its far from an original idea, but I'm looking to start an 8 person paladin party.

I'm thinking main aura/attack along the lines of:

Fanatic/Zeal

Conc / B Hammer (+Phoenix r/word)

Might / [Zeal/Charge] (+Bramble r/word)

Salvation / Conversion (+Lawbringer r/word)

H Fire / Vengeance

Clensing / FotH (+Insight r/word)

Conviction / Smite

H Shock / FotH

H Freeze / Vengaence

but this is of course open to negotiation.

Looking for European players, or at least play at European friendly times.

I'd like this to be done with all 8 players starting at lvl 1 (so no rush) just see how far we get. Untwinked it should be a fairly easy run with so many active auras, although I realise that given some of the runes required for the runewords we may need to mule some stuff along the way.

Anyway let me know if you're interested and we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment