Saturday, April 21, 2012

Character name followed by "@"

I saw some people on a channel, where their (diablo) characters had the @ symbol after the name (e.g. BLABLABA@). How is it done?

I think it has something to do with servers, but IM not sure.

Can it be combined with #2 somehow?|||I believe it means that they have connected through other client than regular diablo one?|||Do you mean like Jones@Europe? It happens sometimes, it displays like that on everyone on the channel. I might be wrong, but its usually like that when there's lag |||I thought they wouldnt have diablo characters on the screen, but characters from respective games (orc, marine) or that guy in robe.|||I just went to a channel 'public chat 2' and there were some guys xxx@northrend. They were orcs (?) riding wolves. And some people play SC and hang around in public chat ETF, they have those healers as chars|||Quote:








Do you mean like Jones@Europe? It happens sometimes, it displays like that on everyone on the channel. I might be wrong, but its usually like that when there's lag




Somehow I missed your post.

That's what I mean. The @ symbol. I didnt know it was "@Europe" (maybe because the char names I saw were just long). I think it can be reproduced somehow, but I dont know how. Any ideas? I have a char with a 3 sign name for tests.

edit: I dont mean starcraft medics (healers), marines nor orcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment