Thursday, April 19, 2012

Respec token questions...

hi i would like to know regarding the respec token..does it:

1) transferable to other char or not?

2) how many time can i "respec" my char? Is there a limit to how many times it can be done per char?

I just recently started playing again and i wanted the respec my old barb (which is completely naked) so that i can change him to a frenzy barb (originally a WW barb)|||1. Transferable.

2. Unlimited.|||The_Gekko, just thought I'd add that since you are playing single player that if you use ATMA be sure to "Keep Tokens and Essences on Characters not Stashes in ATMA" Atma has been known to corrupt stashes if you put the Tokens or Essences into them.

That is a quote inside the sticky for the programs. If you are using GoMule do not worry about what I just said.|||Quote:








The_Gekko, just thought I'd add that since you are playing single player that if you use ATMA be sure to "Keep Tokens and Essences on Characters not Stashes in ATMA" Atma has been known to corrupt stashes if you put the Tokens or Essences into them.

That is a quote inside the sticky for the programs. If you are using GoMule do not worry about what I just said.




WOW! I did not know that...thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment