Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coming back to D2 - help a hapless noob!

So excited (wow I am so lame )

Haven't played D2 in ages & ages, love it and I have a little free time now so I'm giving it another go - I'm rockin' a Samsung N130 (it's ok guys, relax. If you work hard and save your money I'm sure you'll all be able to afford one in the future, lol) so I didn't think it'd work but it's truly splendid (at least the demo is)! I found a Set Item and the green icon made me so happy - it's the simple things :)

Anyway, just wanted to confirm that the Blizzard download-store will work for me (and/or works for people here), given I lack a CD-drive.

Thanks for the help guys - I pretty much stopped playing computer games when the word was still 'noobie' and Counter-Strike was the pinnacle of man's achievement :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment