Thursday, April 19, 2012

Standard practices of partying.

I just started a Meteorb Sorc on US West, and am completely new to b.net. I have never grouped with randoms in D2 before, and was wondering what some of the standard practices were. Especially about looting. Should I grab anything I see on the ground that looks shiny and sell it off to Akara, or is it standard practice to share items amongst the group? I tried rifling through the newbie links, but didn't find any answers to my noobish grouping questions.

P.S. I know in WoW groups it's considered polite to yell at your tank or healer whenever you die, but D2 doesn't have healers or tanks. Since D2 doesn't have tanks or healers I was wondering who I was supposed to yell at for my own incompetence? |||its pretty basic. if someones rushing you, normally you would neet her/his permission to take loot. in party playing, its just whoever catches it first. deaths are no biggie, about 99% you die, someone cast tp so you can get quicly back in the game.

But yeah, did it answer to all of your quoestions? |||Thanks a lot. That covers my partying questions, but I had developed a set of questions about what the standard trading. I read the trading rules on the Trade forum, but they didn't really cover the mechanics of them. Is it standard to run 2 accounts, so I can leave a mule sitting around until the other person can make the trade at their convenience? Or is it more common to simply organize a time to trade the goods?|||Quote:








P.S. I know in WoW groups it's considered polite to yell at your tank or healer whenever you die.




Since when is that polite?|||well, if you have 2 accounts and can get acces to them both at the same time, ofc its easier. Muleparks work great, since theyre often open all day, and if you got temporary ban for changing game too often, its still there in the game, assuming someone finds it. but its a big map to hide anything.

for the other trader, its friendly gesture to let them mule in your game and viceversa.|||Quote:








Since when is that polite?




Definitely joking. I healed from Vanilla through Burning Crusade, and tanked when I got antsy.



And to Marjanpoimija: Thanks again. I don't have two accounts, and I'm not quite sure if I want to drop the IRL cash to grab a second just for my muling. I really appreciate the replies.|||anytime! have fun playing|||I found a new question: How do you do Baal runs at level 24? I know you're being rushed so you don't have to do the killing yourself, but how does one get from tombs runs in act 2 normal and immediately move to running Baal? Is it just understood in between that you complete act 3 and 4 before hand? (Thanks for the help again)|||hmm how i understand your question is;

1. your tombrunning, hit level 18

2.cowrunning, hit level 24

3.A3: ask for boost, travincal and memphisto quests

4.A4: Diablo

5.A5: Ancients, and you hit level 25

6.Baalruns

Acts 3-4 are the fastest to rush, taking time of maybe 5-10 minutes at max.

I've allways used the system that friend rushes you all the way to Hell Diablo, and you start there from level 1. Really fast xp if you can keep away from damage. Hope that could clear something for you, my english is pretty rusty|||You answered it perfectly, sorry if I wasn't clear about what I was asking. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment