Saturday, April 21, 2012

Item dependency?

So I started my first ladder char (ever) as a zealot paladin. I made it for a big part solo to act II in nightmare (got rushed to act 4 now), but my gear is really not up to date and it's really hard because it takes ages to kill mobs.

I was thinking about rerolling a class with less item dependency so I could do some boss running for my other chars. I've read that sorc is a great boss runner while necro is safe but slow. Most guides advise a 1 point in warmth feven while building a sorc, but this seems awefully slow to me untill you get alot of +skill items. (I'm level 50 with pala and i have 1 item which adds + skills)

Thing is I'm not looking for super speed, but for solid speed once I get a decent level. Is a summon necro a decent boss killer or do the summons get massacred by bosses? Which class is the least item dependant?

Any help would be appreciated.|||Sorc is the #1 pick for boss running. Summoning necro is safer than sorc, but will run bosses a lot slower because of no teleport.

Now that you have respec, you can allways invest more points into warmth early in the game untill your mana pool increases with level or you get insight on your mercenary.|||In my honest opinion, spec your character into a hammerdin, farm pgms (flawlesses in late nightmare and cube them) until your eyes bleed (enough for enigma, I haven't played ladder #7 but I guess enigma goes for 25ists still.), and sell those pgms in bundles of 40 vs ist. That said, you'd need 1000 pgms or 3000 flawlesses.

After that it's whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment