Thursday, April 19, 2012

Economic differences between realms?

What exactly are they? Is stuff say, cheaper in east then Eu or west?|||You should make a toon for each realm and check out the trading scene. I don't think there's a huge difference.|||traditionally east and eu have more players than west, stuff should be cheaper on west.|||I'd say they are pretty much the same.|||It depends on what you caompare with what. If e.g. a shako worth 10 pgems in one realm, but 20 in the other, you could say that shakos are cheaper in the first realm, but you could as well say that pgems are worth more there. The problem is, the realms are closed markets, there are next to no crosstrades, so you cannot compare prices that easily.

The real question is how much time and work a certain character needs to get a kind of standard assortment of items, without trading for a profit.|||best realm: asia 3 hardcore classic|||Non-ladder, I assume. You don't have to use passworded games there, I heard.|||Also, take a look at the different trading forums here. Doesn't look much different (as I've found trying to price items).|||I've found US East to be much more active in game trading than US West was....ended up staying on East myself

No comments:

Post a Comment