Saturday, April 21, 2012

About to begin and in need of help :(

about to start playing d2 again after leaving it for about a year and i feel almost alien , . has anything significant happened during my absence and can anyone help me start off from scratch, previously played US East and looking to go there again as i found it the most friendly realm (i live in england). first off gunna make a blizz sorc to start just collecting bits and bobs for trading but i really do need some help , if anyone could message me or email me jamestwible@gmail.com that would be much appreciated :) . forgot how much ive missed this game and cant wait to get playing again , thanks in advance peeps |||I'd be happy to help you, tho I do play on the europe realms... if you ever do choose to play in our nick of the wood, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment