Saturday, April 21, 2012

help with my druid

Hello,

First of all I play on BattleNet.

I have a 76 Windy Druid and several other 30+ chars.

My problem is that I can't make it in Hell with none of them.

On my druid I have lvl 30-40 items. Most important a Smoke Splint Mail(157 def) and a Ancients Pledge Tower Shield which are my only source of resistence(75 res all in NM).

I have reached lvl 76 doing NM Baal runs solo and in public games.

I can't put any beter items on because I lose my res. I have runes only up to Hel rune. Also I cant change my gear with beter resist/def gear because of lack of runes. The only resist runeword I can make is Ancients Pledge.

So in Hell at lvl 76 I have 279 def, 30-40 resist, 926 life(oak sage buffed) and a lousy 1.8-1.9K dmg per Tornado. I get killed by Fallen...

Please help me! Am I missing something?

Considering this what can I do to improve my character to survive in Hell?

Also I have done tens of Nightmare Baal runs solo and the drops are very very bad. I get low lvl lunique/set items like sigon, arctic items lvl 20-30 .... and I am 76... (having ~100% MF)|||I generally don't solo Hell until I hit level 78 - 80 or so, although you're awfully close. You may want to go back and farm nightmare Mephisto for better items; he tends to drop more consistently than Baal. Also, save and cube up any gems you come across, as perfect gems can be quite useful for trading purposes. You may want to post your skill layout and full equipment readouts so we can make a more detailed analysis. Best of luck to you!

Edit: Oh yeah, defense means pretty much nothing in Hell unless you're able to get it to ridiculous levels well into the thousands.|||my skills are as follows:

20 tornado

20 cyclone armor

20 hurricane

15 twister (putting points in it as i lvl)

1 grizly (and all prereq)

5 oak sage


+2 skills hunters guide

also a +2 elemental amulet which i replaced in Hell with an +28 resist all amulet.

So I got 1862-2005 dmg on Tornado and 937-1041 cold dmg on Hurricane.

Also all Wraith are Phisical Immune and Cold Immune. And most other mobs are phis and cold. Almost all unique bosses are phis immune. Relying on my merc(lvl 77 as me) not really an option(it dies a lot):

Spirit Forged Link Mail - 2 sockets - Unique (1 perfect diamond by mistake thought it gave resist and 1 jewel 1-11 lightning dmg)

Plague Shell Coronet (rare 1-116 lightning dmg, resist+7)

Kelpar Snare Fuscina (Unique +75% slow target - bery useful for nm baal/30-50 dmg fire resist 50%) OR

Cruel barlog Spear (134-238 dmg for phisical)



gloves and boots(OR Waterwalk Sharkskin Boots - Unique) for MF

gold warp heavy belt(unique+30 MF)

ancient shield ancients pledge + sureshrill frost mace(unique) - 612 def

or Insight Bill (with this its about 0-10 resist) - 480 def

Smoke Splint Mail

rings 10/12% MF

These is my gear.

I made it to Hell Jails in act 1(solo - 1 player) but i died a lot(low on cash).

Any help will be appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment