Wednesday, April 18, 2012

About Crafting my Axe

Can anyone tell me, if I wanna craft my axe weapon.

Do i have to find another magic axe weapon to craft again every time?

bcoz Berserker Axe is so HARD to find! T_T

Hope someone can help me out here.|||Well, you need a magical one to craft, and after you craft the first time it'n not magical anymore, but a crafted one. So yes, you need a new one every time|||Quote:








Well, you need a magical one to craft, and after you craft the first time it'n not magical anymore, but a crafted one. So yes, you need a new one every time




OK then, THANK YOU so much^^|||You can shop for magical berserker axes in act 3-5 hell from L20 on.|||To be more specific; Hralti (Hell), Halbu (Hell), Larzuk (Hell)

You may have to refresh the window many times, and keep in mind that the items ilvl will be character level+5, so you will want to shop and craft with a high level character, otherwise your results will be poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment