Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chat Bubbles on players

I've never learned how some folks can create a "Chat Bubble" over their Charactor. Is this a hack, or supported in pure play - and if so, how is it done?|||Type !yourtexthere in chat.|||My personal favorite is spamming "!I feel much stronger now" whenever I level at a baal run.|||After seeing this done in someone's avatar here.....I like to stand next to the wounded guy near Malah and say "!get a job".|||I spam "!Get some!" When I charge on a pack of monsters with my frenzy barb.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2...dasdasdasc.png|||or spam
Code:
"!                                                                                                        1"

so you get a big block of text over your head during baal runs|||But i realise this "!..." sometimes disappears very fast, not sure what is causing this|||It's the length of your message|||its also displayed for a number of frames

sp is 25 fps, will stay up for a long time

if your above 60fps it wont last too long

if vsync is enabled (through drivers or glide wrapper) it will stay up long enough to read it

a full text box will last quite some time|||Back when I was playing, I would stand by one of the pillars on a Baal run with my Sorceress, so that the body of my character would be hidden by the pillar, then say "!Beware talking pillars"

I'm unoriginal, I know, but it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment