Saturday, April 21, 2012

Upgrade enique items - list of new requirements

I want to upgrade some unique weapons in the cube and I have all runes and gems.

But before I upgrade them I want to knew the new level requirements, strenth and dex requirements.

Where can I find this? there must be a page that shows it

For example I have skulders ire armor and a vile tusk sword|||Take the highest of the old req, the req of the new base item and the req of what it's socketed with. Then add 5 if upgraded from normal to exceptional, 7 if upped from exceptional to elite or 12 if upped twice.

Upped Skullder's will have the level req of a balrog skin + 7. With Vile Husk it's similar.|||Thank you

But what about the strenth and dex requirements?|||The recipes don't change them.|||Quote:








But what about the strenth and dex requirements?




Look here for links to all base item types.

Upgraded Skullder�s Ire will become a Balrog Skin (req. 165 STR)

Upgraded Vile Husk will become a Balrog Blade (req. 185 STR and 87 DEX)|||Yes, I admit my reply was a bit imprecise.|||Better be careful when upgrading unique stuff. Last time i did it with Yari, it became a ghost spear which requires 160+ dex, makes it impossible to use by my merc, so it wasted my runes and a -15 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment