Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Up items question!

Im not sure how this works, so heres my question:

If I use the cube to upgrade a pair of unique gloves, lets say Bloodfist, It has 20%ed.

Will the final defense of these gloves be base def+ 20%ed ??

I upgraded my bloodfist from normal to elite version.

And it got more def then i thought...

Vampirebone gloves: 56-65 def

In the best case: 65*1,2 =78 ???

My gloves got 88 defense...

Can any1 explain this fenomen?

Peace

*archone|||Bloodfists also get a +10 bonus to defense, so with a perfect roll on the base defense, they will have 88 defense indeed. Congratulations!|||haha cant believe i missed that!!!

Sry for that!

Thx!|||How appropriate - Bloodfist VampireBone Gloves. |||just a quick question, should i upped my 1.07 Skullder's Ire (Perfect Stats) to it's elite counterpart, or just leave it as it is? (found it on some rack, )|||You cannot upgrade exceptional uniques to elite on non-ladder.|||Quote:








You cannot upgrade exceptional uniques to elite on non-ladder.




krischan not to be rude, but he is playing single player so he can.|||Well, he hasn't said that, so it's all his fault |||Yar...this forum isn't exactly dedicated to SP play.

**Seconds the his fault motion**|||I blame myself, as I also play Single Player. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment