Saturday, April 21, 2012

Slow effects override each other?

Im preety much sure about it but its better to have a confirmation and let others know also...heres a real example:

I was soloing diablo in normal with my necro and haved lots of slow effects to make sure he would not annoy me,nuke my minions and use lightining on me..

heres all the slow effects i was having:

1.25% from gleglaws set

2.49% from my clay

3.50% from my merc with woestave halberd

decrypfy also...

And what hapend?While i was slashing him preety fast he suddenly used his lightining atack on me and i was saved thanks to full rejs and then blasted my minions and merc to pieces...finnaly i decided to finish him and casted my clay again on him and as i was running to him i wached that he was crawling by the golems slow effect coupled with decrypfy...no powerfull attacks of any kind,i wached for about a min that while i reacasted only once the golem..and when rushed to finish him the gleglaws seemed to override the golems slow? and nuked once again before he died...

On another run shortly after i used ony mercs Woestave and an iron golem but not gleglaws with gloves,and none of my minions health bar ever turned yellow and none of skellies died, as for me i wasnt even need to recast my low lvl bone armor...!he was just crawling

So is that a rule? Or got ai lucky?each slow effect overrides the previews ones even if it has least percentage? and also works the same for partys?

If so my conclusion is that since mercs dmg is reduced to nearly nothing in hell and they die easily a woestave can be the best weapon of choice?(And thus saving points from clay to go elsewhere)provided that the slow effect is not redused also..

thanks|||Your best bet is probably to have a look at this thread:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313016



RTB's post down the page should be accurate, because it's RTB.|||This one explains much... thanks mate

And if not too much accurate all those ppl haved posted there it came from my experience that better to have one good slow effect than many lesser ones from diffrent sources and one good is just enough in boss cases as you can invest to your killing speed more...

No comments:

Post a Comment