Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brand new gamer. Help please!!

Hello Diablo 2 world. I have just purchased this game about an hour ago and I have been since then reading builds to try out. I am pretty set on being either a Barbarian, a druid, or a paladin. I have been reading all of these builds but I have noticed that in all of the builds people talk about the insane gear that you need to make this work. I am only going to be playing offline, because i feel like letting people farm me gear is just not fair. So I guess my question is, what are some good recommendations from the three classes i have chosen, and is it possible to get that kind of gear by just farming mindlessly in the lower levels? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! ^.^|||Hello and welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is yes..it is possible to obtain(low - mid lvl uniques, at least). Just type /players 8 while playing in Normal and Nightmare. Try farming Mephisto (Boss Act 3) in Nightmare for items to gear up your characters. i could help you with some starter items, but im' working ATM so when i got back i can try to look up some extras that i have lying around. Just PM me your e-mail.

P/S: I mule using ATMA (A Tenshi Muling Application) if you don't have ATMA yet, i suggest you go download it now.|||It won't let me message you until i have 10 posts on the forums. Should I just post my email in here? Or is there another way i can get you it?|||Just post your mail here is fine...i don't have alot of stuffs, tho..which stuff do you prefer? barb, pala or druid?|||I really havent decided yet, mostly leaning towards the barb though. Mjwagner01@yahoo.com and I just downloaded the ATMA although not too sure what it does. And if I am playing single player, how do I get stuff from you??|||Easy...just go to http://atma.incgamers.com/ and read the overviews...should give you the idea how to use the program. BTW, i'm gonna give you a couple (or more, depending how much stuff i have, LOL) characters. Oh before you use ATMA, read this

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=760286 and update ATMA so that it will display those essences, tokens and keys correctly.

Hope that helps.|||Thanks very much :] E-mail me when your off work. Have fun ^.~|||NP...i have too many stuffs anyway...besides i always believe in giving, one shall received more later... :)

* Mule(s) send* Please check your e-mail.|||Welcome to Diablo 2, the best game ever!

I recently started playing it again, haven't played since 1.10 :)

You will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment