Saturday, April 21, 2012

Which char to make, based on a class-specific set!

Yeah as topic says. Back in the days I had a IK-barb which worked out kind of great in hell actually. First of all, I know there are better items and so on. I just find it interesting to make a char based on one of the class-specific sets. I.E Mavina's, Natalya's and so on.

So the question is, which of these sets in combination with what specc are really useable in hell? I want to be able to explore the game, like doing all quests, getting all WP's. I want to run The Pit like, alot. And preferably be able to solo Baal?

Was thinking of either a WW Natalya's Assassin. A strafezon with Mavina's. IK-barb. (Though I rasther skip this one since I already tried it once) Ofc a Tal sorc.

What speccs would be viable in hell with Aldur's och Trang-Oul's?

Thx guys!|||http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=783407|||Ok, thanks! What is an Abbott? The pala they are talking about.

I've decided to do like this. The next of the set item that drops for me will be the one to focus on : D Just for the fun sake of it. Cause I haven't got an idea of which char to make. Wich ones are the most viable in running The Pit and so on?|||How about a Natalya�s Phoenix Striker?

(I love the build, that�s why I often recommend it)


Quote:








I've decided to do like this. The next of the set item that drops for me will be the one to focus on




Does that include the Bul-Kathos swords?

(not that they are particularly likely to drop before the sets that have several exceptional item types...)

No comments:

Post a Comment