Monday, April 16, 2012

New member to this forum, just saying hello

I was a member to another online forum for D2 years back but lost my log in info... Anyways im just starting to play D2 again looking for some friends on E/SC/NL|||Welcome back!! :)|||thanks, i forgot the game mechanics haha|||I only just started playing again aswell. It's such an addictive game. Just the right time to get back into it with the build up for D3|||Welcome to the new members!|||'Tis the season for Diablo!

*checks his D3 divining rod*

...maybe.|||Welcome back!|||Hey guys, I'm "new again" to diablo 2 also. I started playing back when it first came out but I am still pretty much a noob to post 1.10 diablo 2. I'm also new to this forum, and I have found it to be extremely helpful on getting me up to date with the "need to know" stuff. Thanks to those who keep this site going!|||Welcome to the forum! (Even though I'm new )|||Quote:








Welcome to the new members!




Horray, they have 10 posts now

No comments:

Post a Comment