Thursday, April 12, 2012

I need a partner to play with.

[:1]Ok so this is my first thread on here,

My name is Michael and I am looking for someone who wants to be my partner on Diablo 2 LOD, I used to play this year's ago with a my brother and my mate but time has got on and I have been off it for a good few years.

I am good with the game etc but it's always that bit easier when you got someone covering your back and what not :)

I will be playing in the Europe Realm.

So anyone want to be my partner ? Or even just a friend that would play from time to time ..

Well let me know, Thank you.

|||Welcome! You'll probably find better results in the Player Matchup Forum, specially formulated in a laboratory setting for this precise purpose: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=31

Good luck!|||I'd possibly be interested.|||Well, if you're still looking for someone, I would be happy to join.|||more then happy to play alongside ya mate add me

*yipzb|||if interested add me too. *qjet

No comments:

Post a Comment