Monday, April 16, 2012

Wyrmhide Sking of Viper Magi?

Has anyone ever seen one of these before? I got one from one of those free rooms and found it weird that it had 930 defense, I looked closer and saw that it was a Wyrmhide and not Serpentskin like it's supposed to be.|||If you find a Skin of the Vipermagi from a monster, it is indeed a Serpentskin, as it is an Exceptional Unique armor. However, if you then place it in the Horadric Cube along with 1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond, you can upgrade it to an Elite Unique, or a Wyrmhide. It will add defense as you noted, and will also increase the level requirement to wear it to 57.

Rares and uniques can be upgraded - set items and magic items cannot.

Best of luck to you!|||Ah, never knew you could do that with uniques, that's good to know.|||BTW, upgrading exceptional uniques to elite only works on ladder, so those in non-ladder are from previous ladder resets. The other upgrading recipes work on non-ladder as well.|||I read in the Wiki that this recipe was possible in single player? I have been trying to find a Ko rune to do this with my Vampire Magi armor. Did I read wrong or am I not understanding something?|||The recipe works on Ladder and Single Player games|||Awesome, now to just find a Ko rune, I have found runes way higher, but no Ko runes.|||Hul~ Found it *^^*

Non-Eth: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2676/ev001cg6.jpg

BTW, you need a luck to get 1K+ defense!

Eth: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9977/eev001an6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment