Friday, April 13, 2012

Returning after 6+ years

[:1]Hi everyone, I just started playing D2 again after nostalgia finally hit me after 6+ years. MFing seems much more different now than it was back then when it was 1.09 I think. I believe I was one of the few that knew about pindle runs back then.

Instead of making a MF sorceress, I decided to make a necromancer because I just love it when a CE takes out a whole group of monsters. I managed to level it up to 73 so far. CE is just awesome.|||..until you face some fire immunes in CS-Hell (Diablos sanctuary)

But its sure alot of fun!!

Welcome back :)|||Welcome back!

And CE deals 50% physical and 50% fire damage. And since you are likely amping everything, there is no monster that is immune to ce.|||Ooh, if you're coming back from 1.09 consider it a completely different game. I mean, it's the same characters and monsters, but it's been hyper-tweaked/nerfed in 1.10 so that the entire game dynamic changed.

Fishymancer is a great choice for the first build, but soon you'll want a wealth-building character who can teleport. It's a sad fact, but with the proliferation of bots, a walking MF'er will always fall behind in efficiency.

By the way, you probably already know this already if you've read NightFish's guide, but don't forget to use Decrepify (instead of Amp Damage) on bosses. Even Hell Baal shouldn't be too difficult with the combined slows from Decrepify, Clay Golem, some form of slow from Merc.

No comments:

Post a Comment