Friday, April 13, 2012

strange anegdote

[:1]Hi everyone, I'm not really a newcomer in the full meaning of the word since I created my account over a year and a half ago. The reason I did it was to post my Sur rune drop in LK, and 10 minutes after I got another one. It was a big surprise for me since I was still at 1.12 and this was my highest HR after Vex.

I played 1.12 a lot and switched to 1.13 at the beginning of the summer last year after a 2 years pause. Since then I've played quite a lot and made very strong (mostly cookiecutter) chars but about a couple of weeks ago I decided to start over from zero.

Oh, and the strange thing is that today I also got 2 Sur runes in 10 minutes from LK. Is this or what. |||Pretty crazy, even with the better rune drops in 1.13 that is good. Welcome back!

And feel free to introduce yourself over in the single player forum as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment