Friday, April 13, 2012

minimum stats for Hell

[:1]Ok, I have tried to find a guide for stats for hell but can't. I'm playing a lvl 71 fury Druid and I just cannot effectively kill corpsefire (boss for den of evil or first quest).

If anyone would have advise on what stats / gear that someone who can't run hell get attain. I do not have personal friends that can help me run nor have I tried to run with random games that people are asking (as I have not completed Hell and i'm not sure if I would be able to tag along.).

I have a possible respec if people would guide me to a better build but ya any help would be nice.|||Hi

Ther really is no one size fits all stat set up for hell. It just depends on your char, its build, its gear, and preferred play style.

I've had some chars rdy for hell by their mid 60's and others I kept em in NM until their mid to late 70's.

Things to consider in general is your resists will drop by 60 points from what they are in NM.

Your leech will drop as well (to 1/4 of what it would be in normal).

Also, there ARE penalties (its harder to hit them and easier for them to hit you) in fighting monsters that are much higher than your level. And I dont know the exact number but count on most early monsters to be in the mid to high 70's early and well into 80's by time you're done with act 1 (this isnt counting the level 85 areas where of course all the monsters are 85-88.) So unless you have a reasonably high AR or use skills that dont req it or ignore target defense mods or something you can find your char ending up being a whiffle bat much more than you would like.

And last but not least immunes are MUCH more common in hell and count on most monsters having at LEAST one type of immunity.

So basically it's not really about a specific level or stat allocation as much as whether or not your char has accounted for all or most of the above and is rdy to handle it. And depending on the character it will be different.

You might get better//more helpful responses if you post in the specific forum for your character--in this case the druid forum and provide things like how your stats/skills are allocated and what gear your currently using etc. And what specifically is causing your character problems. The more details you can provide the better advice that can be given.

Kaytie|||Yeah, I tend to not enter Hell until I'm at least level 75. It may be helpful for you to post your current gear, so we can make suggestions for upgrades.|||75 is the level that my characters usually go to hell. There is a guide thread in the druid forum where there are a couple of guides for fury wolves. Additionally check out the single player forum where you will find Matriarch/Patriarch threads where you will find other hints on how to play a fury wolf.

Below is a link to the guides stickied at the top of the druid forum:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=607049|||Just remember, Hell difficulty is supposed to be hard. Just keep at it. You'l do OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment