Friday, April 13, 2012

Newbie introduction

[:1]Just started 3 days ago, already have most equipment for a build that I googled, minus rings, enigma, and charms. Feel pretty good about that. I am level 80 already. Looking for some friend to help teach me all this slang and to have some fun. Headsets are soon to be fixed for voice chat, shipping says june 1st. I am us west, usually on late/early mornings.

Feel free to add me, Cheetohz|||http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=647624

Build that I copied|||Welcome.

Your summoner should work fine even without the most elite gear.



Best of luck.|||delete

10 char|||best of luck, and if there is anything else you would like to ask, just come to this site, fill-in guaranteed|||what should i look for for a perfect enigma?|||high defense, low str requirement, like Mageplate

If short on cash, buy Breast Plate Enigma, those are cheap|||What is the difference between them? I don't see anything|||Most sought-after base armors for enigma are AP (high def), MP (low reqs) and Dusk Shroud (very common ). You wont probably be able to resell enigma in any other base unless it is something like 15ed or 15/15. For necro the top choice is obviously AP because he looks cool in it and str req is lesser than monarch's.

I have to say that build that was mentioned in this thread... is very uncommon. Most statements are questionable, and you should use this with caution. Merc choice, main weapon choice... I've read it through and found some thing I'd strongly disagree with. Also note that it is 1.13 and IM was removed from IMs.|||What is IM? I much rather go with king leoric if I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment