Friday, April 13, 2012

Question about rules of the forum...URGENT!

[:1]Am I allowed to post a picture of me holding a bottle of my own urine?

I understand this is a strange question... please help.|||Quote:








Am I allowed to post a picture of me holding a bottle of my own urine?

I understand this is a strange question... please help.




Thank you for asking before simply posting it. I'd really prefer that you not, unless there's some compelling reason for it that you can private message to me.|||Quite distasteful and obscene if you ask me, as a viewer I would not want to see that and would report it as innapropriate as soon as I saw it.

Not to mention, I think it would be covered by Rule #4.|||Whatever, this deserves a place in our "weird requests" collection.|||Agreed. I'll close this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment