Friday, April 13, 2012

Question about magic items

[:1]Hi guys, this is bugging me so i have to know.

I have a few MF items on my lvl 24 barb, in act 3 i see a lot of these blue items dropping.. which i found out are magic items correct?

Now equipped i have these yellow or dark yellow items, like 2x bone axes ect and they seem to have many bonus stats on them

question: Are my yellow items always going to bve superior to the blue magic items for any class? Also i get these runes called eth,tir ecr that are like GOLD in color, why is no equipment that color gold?

I have yellows equipment no golds tho or sometimes they seem dark yellow i dunno am confused on the colors and how they effect what i should and should not pick up or equip.

Thanks
|||It's a learning experience, to be certain. Some blue items can be the best items in the game for certain specific character types. For example, my trap assasin uses this claw:

Cunning Scissors Quhab

One-Hand Damage: 19 to 40

Durability: 68 of 68

(Assassin Only)

Required Dexterity: 82

Required Strength: 82

Required Level: 45

Claw Class - Normal Attack Speed

Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion

Item Level: 98

Fingerprint: 0x9bbd4e41

+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)

+3 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

It's attributes combine to grant +6 to Lightning Sentry, which no rare or unique claw can match. (Would have been nice to also get +3 to Death Sentry, so I'll keep looking.)

When you kill a monster, each item has a chance of being normal (white), or, well, special. If it's special, it has a chance of being magic (blue), rare (yellow), set (green), or unique (gold.) The orange color you see on runes will also apply to crafted items.

Runewords are also gold, similar to uniques. They include some of the most powerful items in the game, many in my opinion overpowered. This page gives a pretty good overview: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/|||Thank you noodle! I do often find tho, that no magic items so far that have dropped have been better then my rare or unique items i have.

For example my Barb weps are 2xBladeBone axes.

I think they are unique not rare.

The stats are:

OneHandDmg-6-17

IAS=20%

31% Enchanced dmg

100% dmg to undead

40 to AR to undead

Add's 81-5 fire dmg

20% defence

Could you tell me if they are rare or unique please? I just wish they had sockets.

and i have a pair of those equipped for frenzy and double swing.

So i am assuming they are good for a barb, i havent seen many better weps drop.

|||hey no worrys noodle, that link you posted told me everything i needed to know. Thanks for your time once again in helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment