Friday, April 13, 2012

Damaged character?

[:1]I was playing d2 lod recently with my character and the game listing screen would'nt load, the blizzard bulletin screen would'nt load on the left side of the game listing screen and I couldn't enter games. I tried exiting and even the screen where you pick your character wouldn't load. I tried exiting and logging back in but it was really slow. I was able to enter games but the blizzard bulletin screen still would'nt load and even certain web pages wouldn't load.

I called blizzard technical support and they said it may have been a browser problem. I also told him that I had bought items online recently for real money but had not given any of my account info and he said that some people who sell items for real money will try to gain access to your account. I ended up uninstalling the game and thought I would have to do a system restore to fix my computer but the next day it was running fine and I was able to go to the web pages that I wasn't able to before. I looked at http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/faq/general.shtml and it says that your character can be damaged when transferring items between characters. Hopefully someone can help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment