Thursday, April 12, 2012

ISO LLD 5 Fissure Pelt

[:1]Hello One and All~



My name is Jake and I have been a long term silent observer of this forum. I have googled , searched, and tapped into a lot of the good resources (guides, suggestions, comparisons of items) over the last couple years that you people have provided that has been a great resource for information. However, I have finally gotten to the point in making a character that I have gotten stuck on.

I am on West NL and am making a LLD Fissure Druid and I am trying to find a 5 fissure rare pelt but it seems to be an impossibility. I've been searching in games for quite some time now and have even tried making games that advertise what I'm looking for, but to no avail. I'm a new guy to the forum so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post a request like this, but does anyone have 5 Fissure LLD (lvl 30 and under) Druid pelt on West NL that they would be interested in trading me?

If so, I have a lot of items for trade and would bet that we could find something that would be a fair trade.

Just to be clear, the pelt would look something like the attached picture (though I realize not exactly, cuz that pelt is GG)

Thanks for reading my first post, I'll entertain any offers. The better the mods, the better (FHR, Resist, Life, Mana, 2 sockets).

Cheers. |||you should post in the trade forums tho.

But good LLD items can be tough to find and it might take a while.|||yeah, after i posted this here i realized it probably would have fit better over in the trade forum. i'll get it up there eventually. thanks for the comment.|||bump this thread|||bump to the top...|||I have a lvl 18 white antlers pelt with visionary mod and 2 to twister.|||thanks dimsummore, but i'm looking for a LLD 5 fissure rare pelt...

No comments:

Post a Comment