Friday, April 13, 2012

need help with keybindings!

[:1]Hi,

i recently started to play diablo on hardcore mode. I am a lvl 20 necromancer and just experienced my first near death experience.

I was thinking how to make life easier and came with the idea to keybind alt+f4 to my spacebar to function as some sort of panic button.

I was wondering how i am able to do this.Does anyone know some sort of program that lets you keybind keyboard shortcuts to one specific key?|||That would be a macro, I'm not sure if that will get you banned or not, it is similar to a bot program.

Either way its a bit cheesy IMO, if you can't esc >up>enter, or tp to town then you should die. If your going to play HC you are going to die eventually, you should accept that or play SC |||Part of the fun for Hardcore for me, is continuously taking on harder challenges until I do die. If you're trying so hard not to die, it's much less fun, much less exhilarating. Again, that's just my opinion. I usually make it to level 30 and die in Act V because I don't quit, and enemies seem to swarm me when I place a town portal, hahaha.

To actually answer your question, I usually use what D2 actually makes available in terms of keybinding. If you'd prefer hitting the spacebar over alt+f4 which is even easier than esc>up>enter then I really don't know how to help you. Hitting alt+f4 is pretty damn easy as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment