Thursday, April 12, 2012

Question on Etheral Fortitude.

[:1]Hello, I got a Etheral fortitude (28/3.5k def or so). I want to use it on a another character but merc, but how you make etheral items not break?

I tough you could throw inn the etheral fortitude + Zod rune, click the cube and it gets indestructible state? if it does, does it keep its etheral multipliers, or what happens.



Just wish the armor wasent Etheral right now :) So any help ? Tried google cube recipes with Zod, but nothing.|||There was a Zod bug in some patch (can't remember which one). Right now the only way not to break it is indeed to use it on a merc|||Ok thanks... I just bought a low Fortitude then. It might be my last character before Diablo3, so went like "wtf... 5 hrs, lets do this". Hope I wont regret that to much :P My higheste deal Ive done.

non-ladder europe is overpriced ^^ And yes I read about the Zod bud, but didnt clearly understand it. And WOW etheral bugged items should be loads worth then... Wondor what I could sell my 3.5k 28 forti if it had that.. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment