Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back again!

[:1]Hey again, incgamers! Just started getting back into D2 again, and decided to introduce myself once more.

I'm myndBlank, an avid gamer of all genres - MMO, FPS, RTS, and combinations thereof. I've known D2 for a very, very long time, perhaps as long as I've been playing video games. However, despite playing the game on and off for about 4 years (as well as lurking on these forums for several), I've never really gotten into the game like most players have; indeed, I've yet to get past Normal difficulty.

After seeing videos of D3 and Path of Exile, the fires were kindled anew, and I once again loaded up D2 to start fresh in the game. For once, I'd like to really be able to get into this game. In each of my short-lived D2 periods, I found myself absorbed by the game - I want that to last!

So yeah, I will be trying once again to get into the D2 vibe. My first characters are a Meteorb sorc and a Lightning Fury zon (testing 'em out to see which I enjoy more). Hope I can become a part of this great community :)

Any help or advice in any size, shape or form would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I only play singleplayer; bad run-ins with bots and scammers leave my battle.net experience marred forever |||Welcome back! Both the meteorb and LF 'zon are very good starting characters. With my LF 'zon, I went with Plague Javelin as an alternate skill, and found it very useful. It was actually really fun to rely on PJ while questing / levelling, as it's not nearly as mana hungry as LF. I'd run forward and attract a mob, throw a PJ, and run away a screen or so, then sneak forward and pick through all the bodies littering the ground like the aftermath of Lolapalooza. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment