Thursday, April 12, 2012

High Resolution 1.13c

[:1]I'm new to D2 I mean I watched my cousin play it years ago and I thought it was sweet but only got into PC gaming about a year ago.

Anyway I like to play LAN with friends but I can't find for the life of me a high resolution patch for the latest version of D2 there might not be one and that is fine too but if anyone knows one I would be very grateful

I tried MultiRes 1.02 but it doesn't seem to work with 1.13 so no luck their before anyone suggests.

I'll be back to check this in the morning thanks in advance for any advice/help.|||Sorry for the double post but nobody?|||I tried multires a few weeks ago, due too some bug preventing me from playing in full window..(solved it in another way)

Anyways, theres no way of playing diablo2 in another resolution then the 2 default ones.

in my knowledge anyway..

Peace|||You would have to look elsewhere than this site for such a thing, as it's not supported here due to the forum rules. The only legit resolutions to DII are the two offered in LOD.|||I saw something like this but reports are you'll get banned by warden since it gives you an unfair advantage.|||I don't want to use it on battle.net only LAN|||LAN or Single Player play isn't considered a lesser form of the game here. The same rules apply. We have an active single player community on this site, and we have a few approved modifications and utilities. However, multires is not one of them, so for help regarding that you will have to look elsewhere.

We would be backstabbing our SP community if we freely gave advice and thereby encouraged the use of non approved modifications.



For more information check the SP forum rules sticky, section about modifications is a bit down in the first post:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=670054

If you have any questions about Single Player or LAN play, Thyiad is the wonderful moderator of the Single Player Forum here, or I'd be happy to assist.

I hope you enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment