Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can't use skill points

[:1]I'm a lvl 6 pally standing here in the rogue camp on normal mode. I've got 2 skill points available after applying 1 each to Smite, Might and Prayer. Now I'd like to apply 1 each to Holy Bolt and Defiance, but am not being allowed to. There don't seem to be prerequisites for these, and I seem to meet the requirements. What am I missing?|||If you meet the lvl req. and have 1 lvl in possible preqs. Then you may pick a that skill.

Lvl 2 however, in.. say holybolt. needs you to be lvl 7 ofc...

Peace|||Very strange. You should be able to put 1 point in both those skills.|||Funny thing ... I went on a quest and hit a skill-up totem. When I went into my skill tree, I was able to add both points, Until then, I hadn't been allowed.|||Read the skill req, My guess is that you missed the lvl req here.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment