Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sort of newcomer

[:1]Hey,

I registered here donkey's ago but I've not been here in ages. I just popped on 'cos I just bought the game (digitally this time so I can't lose the CD) and plan to play a skellymancer again. My favourite class/build.

I'll be looking to get into hell difficulty as soon as possible so if there is anyone who is boosting (is that the correct term?) and I'm not putting them out too much then that would be very helpful.

*edit* I also am a magic find fiend. I love to find that stuff. I don't want gifts I just thought I'd mention that's my ideal drop and love getting my (and my henchman's magic find up)

I'm also willing to pay (in lieu of course) in gems, perhaps?

Anyway, for now I'm just saying hi and hopefully I'll catch you in game perhaps.|||I think I might go hardcore this time.|||Welcome back! You may find the player matchup forum helpful. I was designed in laboratories to fit this precise situation! http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=31

Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment