Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drag and Drop Shortcut?

Hi,

I play on single player but I was just wondering if there was anything out there or if there's something already installed in Diablo II:LOD that would enable me to transfer stuff between my inventory space and stash space quickly rather than having to click, drag, drop, click, drag, drop, click, drag, drop etc.

I <3 Diablo II:LOD but this is driving me mad. In Torchlight, all I needed to do was shift-click I believe to instantly transfer stuff between the two. I was just wondering if Diablo had anything like that or if there was anything out there that would enable that?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chris|||Not forum approved as far as I know if there are any. Unless you are talking about out of game in which case check out the program GoMule from the ATMA/GoMule sticky in the Single Player Forum.

Single Player Forum:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3|||There is nothing in D2 which allows that.|||Normally I try to place the biggest items in stash, leaving runes, gems and other small things in the inventory so I can drop them more quickly. For example I'll put grand and large charms in stash on a charm mule, and try to keep the small charms in inventory for as long as space will allow it.



On playing characters I'm not really diligent and follow through on this placement, I usually fill up on gems/runes/jewels faster then on big items worth keeping ... so stash is ~3/4 full of 1x1 items once it's time to transfer everything onto mules.



A good thing to keep in mind is that you can drop the cube onto the ground to empty it. Once you do the contents will be placed in your inventory, if there's enough space, or dropped to the ground. To empty a stash full of gems and other small things:

  1. Move cube into stash and fill it

  2. Move cube into inventory and drop it

  3. If needed clear the 2x2 and pick cube back up

  4. Repeat

|||Thanks guys, I didn't think there was such a thing in D2 but its was worth asking :) Hopefully they'll implement such a transfer method in D3

Also, cheers Kijya. I didn't know I could do that until now. Good tip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment