Friday, April 13, 2012

Equipping my Tesladin-plus found first HR

[:1]I have managed to get my Holy Shock Paladin to level 80 now and I just lucked out and found my first high rune ever. I have no idea how to best use it though. I guess I will say what equipment i have so you can see what needs to be addressed the most.

first my skills are 20 Holy shock, lightning resist and zeal, prereqs 1 or 2 in holy shield (plus bonusses) and I may have a few in salvation and 5 in sacrifice or something.

Anyways on to equipment:

Weapon- Crescent Moon phase blade (-light res to enemy super fast)

weapon on switch- Nords Tenderizer- cold damage too

main Shield Spirit Rondache (14 defense but 42 base resist)

switch shield- sigons guard for some reason...meant to make rhyme...

Armor- Vipermagi- +1 skills 850 defense(upped) 34 res all.may add UM?

Belt- String of Ears, had willhelms too

Gloves- Laying of Hands-

Boots- Marrowwalk

Helm- Shako/Guillaume's Face (Crushing Blow) depending on circumstances...though I have Andariels Visage waiting for lvl 83 or something.

Amulet- Highlords Wrath!

Rings- Cathans seal x2...no joke, this is really pathetic but I have blown a couple million gold gambling rings and not even found a ruby ring of the leech so still stuck with them.

Resists are 65 41 84 41 right now.



I was looking at things to do with my Ber, and wasn't sure if I should go for chains of honor or Enigma armours or maybe Beast or some other weapon that doesnt require many other higher runes. I have stockpiled rals orts tals and gems so I may be able to trade up to a couple ums reasonably soon.

If I could get a +3 holy shock caduceus and put a runeword in that it may be a good option too but you could wait a lifetime waiting for that to drop and no one seems to keep them.

I could just save the Ber for an infinity for my merc to get conviction which would be amazing, but that is a while to wait.

Or should I trade the Ber for some other item or items that would help me more. Maybe Bul Kathos or ravenfrost among other things?

What do you think would help my character the most?

Thanks for any help you can give!|||I reposted this in the paladin forum since I figured that was a better place for it, feel free to delete this I guess,

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment