Monday, April 16, 2012

Fastest "legit" way to 99

Hi all,

I have the following question. How do I get to level 99 in the fastest way? I follow bot runs (I know that itself already made it nonlegit), but I would like to know which of the following 2 ways is faster:

1) I don't do hell ancients. Then I do chaos runs from level 85 onwards till 98. Then I do hell ancients, and baal runs from 98 to 99.

2) Do hell ancients as early as possible (i.e level 60). Then do Baal runs from then till 99.

Thanks for any advice :)|||It does not matter when you do hell baals (that much anyways).



Just make sure you have couple of months to spare.|||Anyone has any answer to my question?

Is it better to do chaos runs till 98 then do Ancients?

Or is it better to do ancients as early as possible and then baal all the way?

Thank you!|||#2

My suggestion...

Need Annihilus (10%) + Ondal

Get classic/original rush or bump (Assasins and Druids)

*Save/do Normal and NM Ancients @ 98 to achieve 99*

If you have an access to Enchanter = Faster!

*Yours/Friends/Guild*

Find/join any game with 4 - 6 players

1 - 12 CP/Trist/Cata - Andy *Shop any bow + Enchant*

12 - 21 Normal Tombs *Use the Raven Claw + Enchant*

21 - 25 Normal Cow/Chaos *Use the Raven Claw + Enchant*

25 - 60 Hell Chaos

Use the Exp.-shrine (ACT 1 or 4) *Use the Enigma*

60 - 99 Hell Baal (Normal and NM Ancients)

If full party game: one party in-town *entire game* or

wave 2, one party (lowest level) leaves before the wave 2 and rejoin after the wave 2

Top 2 or 3 Diablo + Baal kill|||The last line in the list of the previous posting takes the longest.

The quickest way is probably to have enough helpers who bring Baal and Diablo down to a sliver in so many 8 player games in advance that you are fully busy with dealing the killing blows in there.|||Best to glitch a character into Hell, Hell Baals from 95 on, then back to do do normal and nightmare Ancients to finish exactly on 99.|||Hey Kris,

Thanks for your response. But among the 2 choices I put there: Option (1) and (2),

did you say that (2) is the slower option? (2) being doing ancients first, and (1) being doing ancients at 98?|||From about L95 on, only Baal, Diablo pay off enough to be worth the efforts (and Nihlathak, but it's not worth the risk, as he can still cast CE on the corpses and kill your character), so that part is the longest. I heard that L97-99 takes as long as L1-97.

Ancients pay off the most at L98 because the XP bonus bypasses the XP penalty for high-level characters.|||Quote:








From about L95 on, only Baal, Diablo pay off enough to be worth the efforts (and Nihlathak, but it's not worth the risk, as he can still cast CE on the corpses and kill your character), so that part is the longest. I heard that L97-99 takes as long as L1-97.

Ancients pay off the most at L98 because the XP bonus bypasses the XP penalty for high-level characters.




98 --> 99 is longer than 1 --> 98

I don't agree on the Nihla part. I've done 98 1/3, 97, 96, 96 and many 95 chars. All have done Nihla to some extend in runs and the 98er and 97er have done many obviously. I have never ripped at Nihla with my baalrunners. Sure with start ladder and MF chars I have pipped a lot, but not a single rip with my chars for baalrunning.

On the european ladder the first to hit lvl 99 had slaves to help him. He had es searchers, csers, top 2 bp with javas and he did Nihla alone of course.|||My last FO/CL sorc (for keyrunning) died from time to time when facing him in a 1 player game while wearing Nature's Peace, being BOed by CtA, with a merc wearing Infinity. It happens rarely, but it's not entirely safe. I'm not particularly good at reacting properly in unexpected situations, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment