Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey all

Just started up on d2 again, was browsing online and found your forums and looked like a good little community. Hope to get to know a few of you.|||Welcome, please enjoy your stay and keep your nose clean by reading the rules. |||I will certainly do what I can, dont know if you will actually check this reply but I would also like to ask a question, after organising what you want to trade with someone on the forums, is there a particular etiquette used to set up the trade time/place? if so how is this organised? thanks for the help :)|||Trade forums have their own unique rule sets, best way to answer that question is to suggest reading the rules of that trade forum, I.E. Europe Standard for you.|||Thanks Gorny, was really a rule question, just had no idea how to whisper in game, figured it out now but thanks for the help :)|||Welcome. I'm new as well, need to make some posts so I can PM. >_>|||Come play Mafia in Community.

We need more .... bodies.|||I'm also new <_<. I troll all the time, rarely post though.|||Welcome to our forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment