Monday, April 16, 2012

horadric cube recipe?

1 Ral Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Amethyst + Normal Weapon = Socketed Weapon of same type

I want to ask if i can socket thresher using this recipe as thresher is a elite weapon?|||I believe that "normal weapon" in this context means not socketed, set, unique or magical rather than normal-exeptional-elite so yes it should work

although many recipes only work on ladder, so i am unsure if this will work on single player (just looked at your realm :) )|||i am single player!|||All cube recipes work on single player.|||Quote:








All cube recipes work on single player.




How come they didn't work for me? The rune-ones work fine but a recipe like described above didn't work for me.|||I see no reason why it shouldn't work, except you are playing version 1.09 or before. It has to be a nonmagical weapon, excluding superior and cracked ones... and those which cannot have sockets at all, of course, like throwing weapons.|||Quote:








I see no reason why it shouldn't work, except you are playing version 1.09 or before. It has to be a nonmagical weapon, excluding superior and cracked ones... and those which cannot have sockets at all, of course, like throwing weapons.




So it remains a riddle - I play 1.12 single play, I did use a normal item, and I didn't try to socket gloves or so. I wish I weren't so weird. |||But we talk about a *weapon* with respect to that recipe, right? Armors, helms and shields have different recipes, each has one of its own.

Do you have a screenshot of that weapon?|||Quote:








But we talk about a *weapon* with respect to that recipe, right? Armors, helms and shields have different recipes, each has one of its own.

Do you have a screenshot of that weapon?




I'm afraid that after that I flogged it. , the recipe looked similar to what the topic starter used, took it from the Arreat Summit website which I think is pretty reliable.... I did use exactly the right items too. :/ I know I'm daft but not even I would use an armour recipe for a helmet.|||Well, once I tried to make a runeword in an armor which was meant for a weapon, but that's very long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment