Monday, April 16, 2012

Potion of Life help!!!

Okay well I just finished the quest in Act 3 where the guy drops the Potion of Life, and literally right before I could pick of the potion of life I lost connection to bnet. I logged back in like 5 minutes later, and the potion is gone...and the 20 hps is not added to my character either...any way to correct this or am I screwed??|||Does the quest log say you have done the quest? |||yes it is grayed out and says I've done the quest |||This is a long shot and to be tried only when you are ready. I wonder if a respec will register the extra +20 Life back onto the character or is the respec more specific well written thought out code.|||Have you tried talking to Cain/Alkor, maybe he'll give it back. Works on soulstones, could work on the potion too

No comments:

Post a Comment