Monday, April 16, 2012

Play over IP

Hey everyone! I just got Diablo 2 + LoD last night, and found it's pretty fun! I was mainly wondering though, is it still possible to play over IP? My battle.net doesn't work for some reason, and I really want to play with other people. If it still works, I'll post my IP or someone else can host one!

Just so you know: I'm not looking to be boosted/power leveled. I think Diablo is worth the time to level legitimately. Thanks in advance!|||I do not think you will find many here who play TCP/IP games here. This is mostly for b.net. That offer is mostly for the Single Player Forum. If you are okay with certain restrictions, namely no mods and certain game play restrictions then I'm sure you will be welcomed there. Please PM or E-mail Thyiad, the SPF Moderator, if you have any questions about the SPF rules and she will explain them in detail. Her e-mail address is listed in the SPF FAQ page, you need at least 10 posts to PM.

Go here and e-mail her she is pretty welcoming and will help:

SPF FAQ and Rules: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=670054

MP FAQ: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=719222



I can try to help with your b.net connection if you'd rather play there. I will not try to stop you if that is what you really want. What errors do you get. Are you behind a router? Where are you trying to play? At home? College?|||SP rules. We do have quite alot activity there, in mp, too! Just read the stickies well so that you don't get banned from there due to infractions.|||a friend and i play tcp/ip games together but found to difficult to join eachother. i think he had to open some ports on his modem and we also both needed to get this program called hamiachi. he did all the research and just told me what to do, when i get a chance ill speak with him and give you a better description or links to sites that have better descriptions of what was needed.|||That will not be necessary, according to this, he setup a Hamachi server:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797909

For anyone else who wants the info about Hamachi:

The SPF Hamachi FAQ

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=692939

Thanks anyway for the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment