Friday, April 13, 2012

Question about expire character

[:1]Alright, well I have played in quite a while.. Since about last fall.

I went back on and check on my old accounts.. And well my 'main' account had 5 characters. They all had "expired" under their names, but I tried each one. The first two characters my sorce and necro both said "player not found," but my two paladins and barb allowed me to get on and remove the "expired" from under their names.

I then checked through all my mules (5 accounts, 36 characters in total) and every single one of them had "expired" but they let me on..

I checked my second 'main' account which only had one paladin and that one also gave me a "player not found" ..

Now, does anyone know why those three would stay expired while all other 40 characters or so still work?

Any way to save those characters?

Any insight would be great.



--

On a side note.. How weird is it that this is my 305th post? |||Someone created a character with the same name, thats why "player not found".|||Thanks for the answer. Seems I'm screwed..

And wow I read over my post and title and it looks like I was asleep when I typed it.. So many mistakes it makes me sad.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment