Friday, April 13, 2012

starting fresh

[:1]hey! its been probably a couple years now since i played d2 and decided to start playing again =]

playing ladder on east

add me if you want to grow a friends list =D

acnt: funky_boy|||Welcome back buddy. We all come back sooner or later.|||welcome back, i have just returned as well, man is it hard finding groups to lvl with anymore. /cry|||It always seems easier coming back to this game than the first time I ever played, hahaha. I just came back like two weeks ago. Love this game. If I was on USEast I would love to join you, alas I am USWest, but welcome back anyhow.|||Adicting game lol nice 2 have u back i came back after 9 years and this is my first time at LoD|||I returned after about 6 years myself. So many things have changed. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment