Friday, April 13, 2012

SKULLS never drop

[:1]Skulls not dropping... i dont even think i've gotten a chipped skull since i started my char and i'm level 53 now.

I'm playin as an Amazon and mainly using the Buriza if that makes a difference...

Just so weird.|||Unfortunately skulls have a chance to drop even less than other gems, though not by a large margin. Check out a drop calculator, either ATMA/GoMule or an online calculator to determine the odds.

The chances are not based off of level, character type, or weapon type. It comes down to two things. One: Monster type, some monsters drop gems more often, see the calculators above. And Two: Luck try going somewhere you can kill a lot of monsters quickly and hope for the best.

What are you planing on using them for? There are very few recipes that require specifically skulls.|||What I like to do on Bnet is, if I need a certain type of pgem, I make a trade game where I offer other pgems 2 to 1 for the kind I want.

Never fails to quickly blow out some that I don't need, and get the ones I do need.|||Skulls drop at half the rate as the other individual gem types. I still find plenty of them with all my characters (maybe because I full clear Normal and Nightmare at players 8...)|||Check out

http://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php

It's updated for patch 1.13|||Question I've been having for some time; are skulls even useful anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment