Friday, April 13, 2012

Yet another registered

[:1]So yeah, just registered and decided to inform you about it.

I've played diablo a few years but only made 1 patriarch so far, thanks to awesome fishymancer guide.

I'm not very much into forums but I've been creeping around quite a while and finally had the courage to actually post something.

So...Looking forward discussing with you all...

Oh, and english is not my native language so try to look past any grammar mistakes.|||tervetuloa vaan! jos kysytt�v�� on nii kysy pois.|||welcome :)

i felt the same before i began posting on here, but you will soon realise 99% of the guys on here are really friendly people|||Welcome Tehomega

*steals pants and wallet*|||Welcome to our forums!|||Tervetuloa vaan! Did i said welcome in finnish?|||Quote:








Tervetuloa vaan! Did i said welcome in finnish?




yes you did |||Quote:








Tervetuloa vaan! Did i said welcome in finnish?




yes u did and welcome to me too <3 :P

trying to get that 10 messages so i could pm pepole :[|||Thank you and / ja kiitoksia for this kind welcome for the forums.

As you might have noticed from my amazing rate of posts that I haven't been very active at all, but I quess I should find some discussions that I could participate.

Anyway, this was just a note that I'm still alive

No comments:

Post a Comment