Friday, April 13, 2012

Newbie, well . . . kinad

[:1]Hey everyone, just registered on the forums so i thought id say whats up. I played D2 years ago and suddenly had the urge to play again (i guess to satisfy that hack and slash addiction), and i was wondering if it the online community is still going strong (id be playing US east). Also, any suggestions for a class to roll would be appreciated. the only character i had was a trap assassin and im looking to roll a melee character. What is a fun build for a barb or assassin?

thanks|||Welcome! The only problem with starting with a melee character is that they tend to be item-dependent. Still doable, of course. With a barb, I've gone with both a frenzy and whirlwind build. Frenzy seems to be a faster killer to me, although that may be equipment related. My whirlwind barb uses the full Immortal King's set, while my frenzy barb uses Stormlash and Schaeffer's Hammer as primary weapons.

For a melee assassin, I've been having fun with a Dragon Tail kicker build, naturally with a maxed out Death Sentry.

I hope you have success with whatever build you end up going with!|||i suggest you do the barb since he will be nice at high lvls if u intend to gf/mf with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment