Friday, April 13, 2012

Nightmare Problems

[:1]Hey all!

I hope this is the correct forum for this. I certainly FEEL like a new player at the moment.

I'm having incredible issues transitioning from Normal to Nightmare difficulty, to the tune of three hardcore characters biting the dust in the last week or so. I'm fairly certain the cause is doing monotonous Baal runs until level 50 and then hopping into Nightmare with sufficient killing power but very little in the way of defense.

What is a decent baseline for gear/stats/resistances for Nightmare survivability? What gear should I be aiming for, and how do I get it?

I hope these questions make sense. If you need any more info from me, just let me know.

Thanks!|||If your playing HC, I would probably shoot for around 500-600 life. Resists can be subject to the area, but I generally try to keep 75 light and fire at all times. cold should be in positive at least, and poison can be mostly ignored, especially for non-melee characters.

Gear suggestions would really be too specific to a build, so its pretty hard to say anything there.

What are the 3 builds you lost, and how/where did you die? And what is your next planned build?

It looks like you play single player, right? Do you use atma/gomule/RWM then?

There is a good increase in difficulty between norm and NM, so you do have to be more careful defensively through your play style.

Baal can be an excelent source for gear in normal, and then NM andy can also be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment